пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

ABHAY RAICHAND WALLPAPER DOWNLOAD

This particular track is getting a lot of appreciation from fans, and it is nice to see that every character has grown with time. I want to thank Ekta madam, who thought that this role deserves me, and for giving me this show to prove my mettle. Page of 2 Go Next Last. I would ask them to keep continue showering us with the same love. With this show, my life has changed for the good. I am happy that now, post the leap, I am with Abhay and supporting him. It was nice to know and read that fans were really missing me during the start of the leap, and it's nice to see them happy after my entry. abhay raichand wallpaper

Uploader: Fedal
Date Added: 6 September 2004
File Size: 52.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 8868
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I think that is the reason we are still on top. We spoke to the actors about their journey in the show and much more. Thanks for all your love and appreciation. I think it is her wallpaaper in every character which has helped us get so much appreciation and love.

abhay raichand and piya jaiswal Pictures [p. 1 of ] |

I am enjoying my new look and, rakchand importantly, all the fans of Panchi are loving the new style and look. Haseena Raichand aka Kishwar Merchant says, "It has been a lovely journey playing this totally different character which Ekta Kapoor gave me.

When I was offered the role of Neel, it was just a cameo, but later on, Ekta Madam wbhay her decision and decided to extend the track of Neel. Abhay Raichand aka Vivian D'sena says, "I am glad that this show is completing episodes and still going strong among the fans, after the leap.

Abhay and Piya lookin cute | vampire in | Hd wallpaper, Wallpaper, Movies, tv shows

Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani rokzzz In this one year, both my character and I have grown. We get so many mails from fans appreciating the story and the characters, which is amazing. I didnt know that the show and my character will be get so much appreciation and love. I can't explain how happy I am that everyone has loved and appreciated my character a wallpaper.

abhay raichand wallpaper

A few months back, I was on the sets when the show completed raaichand, and now, when the show is completing episodes, I am still acting in it, which feels great. I just wish that this show should continue for more and more walppaper, and complete one thousand episodes. Page of 2 Go Next Last. Panchi aka Vahbbiz Dorabjee says, "I am happy that my first show has reached yet another landmark. Ban User Remove Ban. When questioned about her message to her fans, Panchi says, "Keep loving us, and we will keep you entertained episode after episode.

Fans have loved Abhay and Piya's dark love story.

With the change in my character, I am enjoying every moment of the show. The journey of playing Piya Dobriyal is fantastic.

Abhay raichand wallpaper

With wall;aper show, my life has changed for the good. The journey of playing Abhay has been wonderful. I am happy that now, post the leap, I am with Abhay and supporting him.

abhay raichand wallpaper

I am glad that the audiences have loved me as Piya, especially with my new look. Originally posted by Armu4eva Updated. Further, Abhay gives a message to all his fans, "Thanks everyone for your lovely support and love in this one year. Sukirti Khandpal Fun Facts T I want to thank Ekta madam, who thought that this role deserves me, and for giving me this show to prove my mettle.

Piya Dobriyal aka Sukirti Khandpal excitedly says, "I am happy that we have crossed yet another milestone. Neel aka Suyash Kumar has this to say: I would ask them to keep continue showering us with the same love. It was nice to know and walplaper that fans were really missing me during the start of the leap, and it's nice to see them happy after my entry. This particular track is getting a lot of appreciation from fans, and it is nice to see that every character has grown with time.

Neel has this message for his fans: Please continue to zbhay us the same love and affection this year too, and watch our show regularly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий